Park Beck is located in the village of Windermere, approximately a five to ten minute walk from the train and bus stations.
Here's a map:
If using a satnav our postcode is LA23 2AW.
- Take exit 36 from the M6 motorway which will lead you to a motorway roundabout
- Take the exit entitled 'Kendal' - if you are travelling from the north this will be the right turn and if you are travelling from the south this will be a left turn
- Follow the road until you reach a roundabout and go straight ahead following signs for Windermere
- Stay on this road for 8 miles until you see the sign for Windermere
- Turn left into the village of Windermere and follow the one way system until you see the Co-op supermarket on the left hand side
- Turn left after this onto Broad Street
- At the end of the road, turn right onto Woodland Road for a few metres and take the immediate next left onto Park Road. We are the second property on the left
Our closest airport is Manchester International. There is a train station located in the airport itself. Trains run from Manchester Airport approximately every hour and a few are direct trains to Windermere train station.
Windermere train station is located a 5-10 minute walk away from Park Beck. There is also a taxi rank there which will take you to Park Beck for just a few pounds. Plan your rail journey at www.nationalrail.co.uk